- What does it mean to be Insured and Bonded? At Your Bark and Call carries liability insurance for personal injury and/or property damage.
- What areas do you service? At Your Bark and Call services these areas: 33707, 33703, 33711, 33702, 33712, 33781, 33706, 33782, 33713, 33716, 33704, 33716, 33710, 33772, 33709, 33777, 33714, 33773, 33776.
- What is a Meet and Greet and why do we need one? It is important for At Your Bark and Call to meet with you and your pets to ensure a proper fit and to go over how to best care for your pet. Every pet and every owner is different. It is necessary for the Pet Sitter to understand what's needed to serve you and your pet.
- Do you offer last minute services? Yes! At Your Bark and Call strives to always be available for our clients. Call us during business hours; 6:30 am-8:00 pm., and we'll do our best to accommodate you and your schedule.
- What if we need to cancel? Do you offer refunds? At Your Bark and Call requests cancellations as soon as possible. It's important you contact us right away if there are any changes. We will offer a refund of paid services IF the services are cancelled 24 hours in advance of scheduled service.
- What type of payment do you accept? At Your Bark and Call accepts Cash, Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- Do I need to give you a key? At Your Bark and Call requires 2 copies of the door keys; one for the Pet Sitter and one extra to be securely stored at the office.
- What happens if it's raining or it's too hot outside? At Your Bark and Call will entertain and visit with your pet after the walk/toilet break if our Florida weather turns ugly. Our visits are typically 30 minutes long.